Customer Feedback

Monday, January 11, 2010

We frequently get comments from Budget Brakes customers and always welcome them, whether they are positive or critical. Like any other company we sometimes make mistakes, but most often those problems occur because of miscommunication. When someone submits a critical comment, I work to get in touch with that person as soon as possible and resolve things to the customer’s satisfaction.

Customers are the lifeblood of our business, and we value each and every one of them. Our policy is to provide superior service and always be honest in all our transactions.

Recently we received the following comments from Cheryl, Maurice, David and Nancy:

Cheryl
I visited your shop today, Dec 21, 2009 and was really pleased with the service I received. They explained to me the problem I was having and they explained the solution in details. I was really impressed with the service. Thank you.

Maurice
I went to Bavarian Auto Repairs of Chattanooga where new brakes & rotors were installed on my 2001 BMW 330ci. A noticeable steering wheel shimmy developed when braking.  Bavarian said my calipers were rusty and $1,800 would cure the problem.  I refused, went on line and found Budget Brakes in Chattanooga. Called and talked with Daniel, drove over in a fairly heavy rain and also met Jonathan. Following a test drive & inspection they said the new rotors were warped and that they could be trued for under $70.00. They did the job and checked the calipers which proved to be just fine.  I am very grateful for these honest guys and just as angry at the attempted robbery by Bavarian Motors who wanted $1,800. Thank you Budget Brakes for employing honest very knowledgeable guys. I’m joining the BMW Club of Chattanooga and will spread the word of the fair and honest professionals, Daniel & Jonathan, at Budget Brakes. As for Bavarian Auto I'll fill a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, Angie's List and every list I can find to warn consumers.  Budget Brakes, you have a new customer. Thank You.  

David
I just wanted to drop you a note on my recent service. I just had the brakes done on my son’s car while he was home from college. Mr. Biggs (Huntsville store) was very pleasant to deal with and the mechanic seemed very competent. The brakes feel great and it was completed in a timely manner. This was my first time using Budget Brakes and I will definitely be back.

Nancy
Thank you so much for excellent customer service! I will highly recommend your company to friends. Jason, Jerry, and Andy provided professional and great customer service. Previously, I went to another location (Mobile- Government ST Location and the customer service was excellent! Thank you for the honesty and quality service.

0 comments:

Post a Comment