Budget Brakes Manager Goes the Extra Mile to Help a Customer

Monday, December 28, 2009

Earlier this month, we received the following e-mail from a customer named Lea:

“I was referred to Budget Brakes by a co-worker. Saturday I went 
to the nearest one to my home (Charlotte Ave in Nashville) to have my 
brakes looked at. Unfortunately the night before my boyfriend's mom was 
rushed to the ICU and was hanging on for dear life.  I was going to drop
off my car and take a taxi to the hospital to be with the family.  Not
only did Brian (the Manager) take care of my car, but he was kind enough 
to drive me to the hospital to take the burden off of me and my 
boyfriend.  The experience was absolutely amazing, they did not rush me 
at all to pick up the car and offered payment options if that would be 
helpful to us.  I can't say enough good things about the Charlotte Ave. 
branch. They are a top notch team and I will send everyone I know their
 way.”

Thanks, Brian, for your extraordinary efforts to meet Lea’s needs! This is the type of exceptional customer service to which our company is committed, and it’s great to see a real-life example of this commitment in action.

Our policy has always been to provide superior service, and we pledge to continue going the extra mile to serve our customers at each Budget Brakes store throughout 2010.

May this New Year be a joyful one for you and those you love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment